OUR VOICE MATTERS – AND WE SHOW THAT WHEN WE VOTE!
- Voting for officials who support our issues benefits & supports our goals.
- Elected & Appointed Officials make laws, regulations, and ordinances which affect our ability to do our jobs, and for the Union to negotiate on behalf of our Members.
- When we negotiate contracts for wages, benefits, and fair treatment on the job, these are the people on the other side of the table.
- We all want to negotiate with people who support our issues.
- First, we must elect them.
WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER
- Your vote supports our ability to negotiate on your behalf.
- Officials pay attention to who votes & how often they vote/your registration & action supports our efforts to negotiate on your behalf.
ELECTED OFFICIALS FOLLOW VOTING LISTS
- These lists don’t show how you vote, but they do show how often.
- The fact is: The more we vote, the more we matter to them.
- Some officials think it’s ok to withhold support or action from “people who don’t vote anyway.”