Operates a company vehicle which may include a bus, shuttle van, or truck
• Responsible for the safe transportation of guest, employees, and/or goods
• Assist guests with inquiries about the property/area; facilitates guided tours where applicable
• Maintains cleanliness, fuels, and performs inspections on vehicle
• Adheres to policies and procedures regarding emergency and accident procedures and radio protocol
• Performs all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, company safety policies and procedures, and DOT regulations
• Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive demeanor towards guests, clients, and co-workers
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done. Make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change, or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
Three years’ experience as a CDL driver preferred.
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Must possess a valid CDL
• Minimum of 23 years of age
• No suspension of driving privileges for moving violations in the past 3 years
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
Interested qualified candidates may contact Kim Brandenburg in Fairbanks Dispatch at 907-450-6123 or email@example.com for more information and how to apply.